Quest for Quality Conference or Q4Q (hereinafter referred to as “Conference”) is an Conference organized by Comtrade Digital Services Limited, Penthouse, Blackthorn Exchange, Bracken Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, D18 P3Y9 registration number 346571 (hereinafter “the Organizer”). The Conference is organized in Dublin, Ireland.
The Organizer, acting as the data controller, will process your personal data according to applicable legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We collect and process personal data about you which have been provided to us by you over our website http://questforquality.eu/, over other websites or otherwise. We may collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
We collect and process your personal data for the following purpose:
– sending promotional messages to you relating to the activities of the Organizer, including invitations to Conferences: first and last name, job title, company name, e-mail address, mobile phone number,
– sharing company name and your job title within the company of your employment with sponsors of the Conference for the purpose of establishing attendee structure: first and last name, job title, company name, e-mail address, mobile phone number.
We will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
We may disclose your personal data to following recipients in the following cases:
We may transfer your personal data to recipients who are located outside the EU/EEA, that is to our affiliated companies, sponsors and data processors. Such transfers take place under the following safeguard measures:
– the EU Commission has decided that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection;
– recipient from the USA is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, whereby the EU Commission has decided that such companies ensure an adequate level of protection;
– the EU Commission has not, due to the local legislation of such country or international obligations it has concluded, decided that such a country in question ensures an adequate level of protection, such as the Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or the United States of America (“third countries”).
In such cases, the Organizer will do everything to ensure that your personal data will receive an appropriate level of protection, which includes the use of Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfer to countries that are not designated as countries that provide an adequate level of protection, which define our high standards for the processing of personal data. Standard contractual clauses are available in various languages available on this link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1401799946706&uri=CELEX:32010D0087. For more information regarding the use of the Standard contractual clauses by Organizer you can contact us through email@example.com.
In other cases, we may transfer your personal data to third countries based on your explicit consent.
We store your personal data for as long as necessary for fulfilment of the purposes stated above, for which they were collected or until withdrawal of your consent, where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
We collect your personal data (first and last name; job title; company name; e-mail address; mobile phone number) from you in order to enable your participation on the Conference. The consequences of not providing the personal data are that you will not be able to participate on the Conference.
The Organizer takes precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our subcontractors or suppliers to protect your personal data by contractual means.
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to object to the processing and to data portability.
You can address your request for enforcement of your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Organizer’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by a request you address to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, especially with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner of Ireland.
Should you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Organizer by using the below contact details:
Comtrade Digital Services Limited
Penthouse, Blackthorn Exchange, Bracken Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, D18 P3Y9, Ireland