TAKE THE #Q4Q2020 STAGE AS A SPEAKER, SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS
Quest for Quality Conference is a foremost & hands-on conference for AI, QA & Software Testing Professionals looking to advance their expertise, skills, knowledge and network in the AI, QA & Software Testing community. It is organized by Comtrade Digital Services – one of Europe’s tech giants & the trusted developer of software & platforms for some of the world’s most renowned businesses, providing end-to-end technology solutions across a number of industries including government, financial institutions, healthcare, mobility, travel and logistics.
With 4 years of experience in designing, organizing and facilitating conferences, Quest for Quality prides itself on being the community to consistently speak, exhibit, connect and network with thought leaders & decision makers in the industry.
The Call for Papers for conference 2020 is officially open to:
1. All experienced testers willing to present inspiring technical solutions and/or interesting tools and practices.
2. AI enthusiasts who are currently working with or have extensively studied the advent, progress or/and future of AI in software developmental process & industries.
2. Software Quality Expert who would like to explore the continuously changing software development processes.
3. QA Managers or Test Leads on a software project willing to tackle topics covering changes in QA role as it concerns AI and software projects.
4. C-level Executive who can provide insight into challenges of management and leadership in the new IT era or who are working with agile AI teams.
5. A Story Teller who can inspire the audience with the magic of words & thoughts.
If you fit the above profile do send in your submission(s)!
Why speak at the Quest for Quality conference 2020?
1. It Is One of the Most Prestigious AI/QA/Testing Conference:
Quest for Quality conference is a welcoming community praised for its audacity as far as AI, QA and testing goes. We have had previous speakers successfully review futuristic, trending & daring topics on Testing, AI, QA, AI & QA in Testing, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Data points, AI in culture and Data science with consistent increase in attendance from key persons in the industry including thought leaders, testing & QA professionals from across Europe, North/South America and the DACH region. As a speaker, the conference especially provides you with insights, trends, concepts and leadership patterns in all the aforementioned areas, leaving you with ample strategies to take back to your business and organization or to expand on for further talks.
Our attendees always engage and willingly contribute during sessions. This provides speakers with a lively audience! Watch the 2019 highlight video for a glimpse of the conference.
2. Boost Your Profile & Expand Your Professional Network:
Speaking at the conference gives your profile a huge boost and sets you ahead of peers in the industry/in your current organization. You will also have exclusive meet-ups with other speakers, sponsors of the conference, attendees from diverse countries and Comtrade’s business partners during coffee breaks, at the welcome cocktail party for speakers & special guests and during the evening networking event.
If you are looking to rub minds with professionals from specific aspects of AI and testing for the sake of collaboration or strategic PR, then Q4Q is the place for you! In 2019, after the conference, speakers and contributors had heavy media publicity Pre & post conference from the Irish media like Tech Central Ireland, Silicon Republic, . You too can be a top driver of change by joining the anticipated team of 2020 speakers.
Use this conference as a promotion of your ideas as an industry leader and increase visibility of your company.
3. Unlimited Access & Financial Benefit
1. A free ticket to attend both conference days (valued at EUR800).
2. Lunch and refreshments each conference day.
3. Free access to the networking event and breakout sessions.
4. Paid travel expenses for speakers coming from outside Dublin.
5. Paid local transport/fueling costs for speakers within Dublin.
6. Paid accommodation at a 4-star Hotel (3 nights for foreign speakers).
7. Your profile and session summary will be published on our social media, conference guides, media publications across Europe as well as on the event’s web-page.
8. Exclusive interview sessions (if permitted) with our media agents across Europe.
What 2019 Speakers Say About the Conference:
The Quest for Quality team is 100% available to support and assist all confirmed speakers in every way possible prior to, during and after the conference.