Convince your boss!
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
I. LET’S START WITH QUEST FOR QUALITY AT THE GLANCE
At Quest for Quality, we do our best to provide high quality sessions and we guarantee you will leave our conference well educated, informed, motivated, with a vast list of valuable contacts and a broader perspective on the subjects we cover.
- OUR MOST VALUABLE FEEDBACK IS THE ONE WE GET FROM ATTENDEES AND SPEAKERS
Hear what they had to say about Quest for Quality 2018.
- SOME VISIBLE STATISTICS FROM 2018 CONFERENCE;
Feedback and evaluation of the Q4Q 2018 conference by our attendees:
- WHO VISITED THE CONFERENCE LAST YEAR? (ATTENDANCE BY COUNTRY);
In Q4Q2018, we had attendees from all over Europe and the United States, here is a breakdown of attendance by percentage – 26% of attendees came from countries in Europe and the US.
- ATTENDANCE BY JOB TITLE;
Out of the 150 delegates at the Quest for Quality conference in 2018, we had 54% QA & Testing professionals, 7% C-Level executives, 39% Management personnel.
- SPEAKER’S RATINGS & COUNTRY OF ORIGIN?
We had speakers from more than 10 different countries, including Ireland, Great Britain and the United States. On a scale of 1 to 5, the speakers were evaluated with the average grade 4.1.For the list of speakers and what they talked about, see the agenda from Q4Q 2018 here.
II. VISIBLE STATISTIC FOR QUEST FOR QUALITY 2019:
- WHO YOU WILL MEET AT THE CONFERENCE (PRE-REGISTRATIONS BY JOB TITLE);
The structure of preregistered attendees for 2019 consists of 21% software testers, 29% QA Test leads, 145 C-Level executives and 36% Management personnel (statistics are YTD May 2019).
- TOPICS TO ANTICIPATE AT THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE:
This year’s theme is ‘Uniting two perspectives on Artificial Intelligence (AI)’. Subsequently, talks and round table discussions will focus on the below listed areas:
- The role of Quality Assurance (QA) and testing in the advent of new emerging technologies.
- Successful alignment of AI with QA per developmental stage as it concerns urgent release cycles.
- Factors that can disconcert the Agile/DevOps/Continuous quality route as we know it.
- Striking a balance between market drivers, safety/security and shippable mode.
-We have designed the conference with a perfect balance between lecture sessions, breaks and networking sessions to give attendees the opportunity to fully maximize all aspects of the conference, provide them with many opportunities to speak with peers for knowledge sharing and make other interactions as we are expecting people from diverse locations and cultures.
-Hands-on sessions to help you get to know the new tools and approaches presented by thought leaders and innovative industry practitioners.
-Possible access to all presentations after the conference to share among peers where needed.
III. IN TODAY’S ECONOMY, EVERY EURO MATTERS.
To help you calculate your total spend, we have put together a workbook to fill in, in order to calculate your investment.
IV. FINALLY, LET’S INFORM YOUR BOSS ABOUT YOU ATTENDING QUEST FOR QUALITY 2019
Here are the steps to take when approaching your boss:
- Send an email (you can use this template).
- Schedule a meeting and approach your boss with a smile.
- Show Q4Q general facts (listed above) and explain the specific topic(s) you are interested in and why.
- Submit your registration here
We look forward to hosting you in Dublin 🙂