Let’s help you get your boss on-board the #Q4Q2020 train.
FIRST THINGS FIRST!
I. QUEST FOR QUALITY AT A GLANCE
With four years of experience in designing, organizing and facilitating conferences, Quest for Quality prides itself on being the community to consistently exhibit, connect and network with over 200 AI, QA & Test leads from worldwide.
Quest for Quality Conference provides high quality sessions and guarantees you will leave the conference well educated, informed, motivated, with a broader perspective on the subjects we cover and with a vast list of valuable contacts.
OUR MOST TREASURED FEEDBACK ARE THOSE WE GET FROM ATTENDEES AND SPEAKERS!
Hear what they had to say about Quest for Quality 2019.
We’ve also collated a summarized evaluation of the #Q4Q2019 conference by attendees:
COUNTRIES THAT WERE PRESENT AT LAST YEAR’S CONFERENCE;
At #Q4Q2019, we had delegates from all over Europe, the Americas, Asia, Australia & Africa.
Below is a breakdown of attendance by country in a chart;
ATTENDANCE BY JOB TITLE;
At the 2019 conference, we had 54% AI, QA & Testing Professionals, 10% C-Level Executives, 39% Management Personnel and 8% Founders of fast growing tech start-ups.
SPEAKER’S RATINGS & COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN;
We had speakers from over 13 different countries, including Sweden, Ireland, Germany, Great Britain and the United States.
On a scale of 1 to 5, the speakers were evaluated with the average grade of 4.1.
For the list of speakers and what they talked about, click here.
You can view topics & summaries on their talks by clicking on each speaker profile.
II. ABOUT QUEST FOR QUALITY CONFERENCE 2020:
This year’s conference is amazingly designed and structured to strike a perfect balance between talks, breaks, networking sessions and workshops so as to provide you with opportunities for acquiring & sharing knowledge, networking and deliberate impact.
After the conference, delegates may have possible access to all presentations.
TOPICS TO ANTICIPATE AT THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE:
This year’s theme is “AI DEMYSTIFIED”.
We will have speakers who are experts in the field of AI & have extensive experience in the application & influence of AI on software QA and Testing.
Some of our keynotes for the conference include;
- Tariq King – Founder & President at Global Quality Institute, USA.
- Davar Ardalan – Founder & Storyteller in Chief at IVOW AI, USA.
- Nishan Chelvachandran – CEO/Co-Founder at Iron Lakes, Finland.
- Raj Subrameyer – Speaker, Writer and Tech Career Coach at ChaiLatte Consulting, US.
Subsequently, talks and round table discussion will aim at:
- Separating fact from fiction as far as AI is concerned.
- Pin-pointing as accurately as possible where we are today with AI and its direct influence on the quality and testing of software, individuals, organizations & industries.
- Successful alignment of AI with QA per software developmental stage.
- Factors that can disconcert the Agile/DevOps/Continuous Quality route as we know it.
- Striking a balance between market drivers, safety/security and shippable mode.
WHO YOU WILL MEET AT THE 2020 CONFERENCE;
You can expect to meet decision makers, industry influencers and professionals like yourself in the AI, QA, Testing and tech industry at the conference!
III. IN TODAY’S ECONOMY, EVERY EURO MATTERS!
To give you an overview of your total spend, we have put together a workbook to fill, in order to calculate your investment.
IV. OKAY! LET’S INFORM YOUR BOSS ABOUT YOU ATTENDING QUEST FOR QUALITY CONFERENCE 2020
Here are the steps to take when approaching your boss:
- Send an email (you can use this template).
- Schedule a meeting and approach it with a smile
- Show Q4Q general facts (listed above) and explain the specific discussions you are interested in and why – do not forget to show off the amazing keynote speakers.
- Submit your registration here.
We look forward to meeting & hosting you in Dublin 🙂